How many months are needed to complete IBPS RRB Syllabus?
IBPS RRB stands for ‘IBPS Regional Rural Banks.’ Every year, the IBPS RRB test is held to fill vacancies in various Regional Rural Banks for Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II, and III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) (Gramin Banks).
IBPS RRB exam is a three-month-long process that usually starts with prelims exams in August and mains in October. To prepare well for this exam, the interested students should start preparing at least six months before.
Students must make a detailed and comprehensive study plan for both prelims and mains. The time required to cover the syllabus varies from person to person, and it can take anywhere between four to seven months.
Tips for completing the syllabus in six months
If you have six months left and yearn to clear the IBPS RRB exam, it is essential for you to be well-versed with its syllabus so that you can divide the time for every subject accordingly.
Here are a few tips that you should keep in mind to finish the IBPS RRB syllabus in 6 months-
- The first thing is to know your strengths and weaknesses so that you can allot the time accordingly. For example, if you are not that great at English, then give more time to English, and so on.
- It is essential to study for 2 to 3 hours every day; only then will you be able to complete the syllabus and do the revision.
- To crack the exam, it is paramount for you to work on increasing your speed and accuracy.
- Read the newspaper every day, go through the book on current affairs, and do not forget to practice the last 5 years’ question papers.
Exams Conducted by IBPS RRB
Officials from the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection administer the IBPS RRB online test (IBPS). At the same time, the Nodal Regional Rural Banks organize the interviews for Group “A”- Officers (Scale-I, II, and III) under the same procedure with the support of NABARD and IBPS in conjunction with the competent authority.
Candidates who want to work for the Regional Rural Banks must pass the Group A and Group B recruiting examinations.
The following are the IBPS RRB group A and group B vacancies available.
- Office Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Treasury Manager
- Officers Scale I
- Banking Officer Scale-II
- Agriculture Officer (Grade II)
- Law Officer (Grade II)
- Chartered Accountant (Grade II)
- IT Officer (Grade II)
- Officer (Grade III)
The exam preparation always seems exhausting and tough, especially when preparing for government, competitive, and entrance exams like the IBPS RRB. But not anymore, as BYJU’S Exam Prep has helped over three crore students prepare for bank and other competitive exams.
The platform makes learning exciting with its unique pedagogy, which incorporates stories and animations to make the learning experience interactive, memorable, and engaging. You get a personalized learning experience through high-quality video classes, a repository of over 5000 practice questions, previous year question papers, and more to get you equipped for any exam that comes your way!